Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm Back!

HEY YALL! IM BACKKKKKKKK. WOOOHOOOOOOO!

I have finally finish my major exam! MERDEKA! I feel so awesome after taking the exam, now its holiday, dunno what to do cause, i have to think next year which stream am i going to take. Science Stream or Arts Stream. HMMMM, i dunno oh~ Right now, i wish my mum suddenly says that we are going for a vacation, hopefully....but nah, she wont, cause the air ticket is too expensive. :O I want to go vacation so badly like seriously. I want to go New Zealand, UK, USA....and more....but the air ticket is just too expensive! O-M-G. Thus, i am waiting for my PMR results which are coming out this December...Hopefully I will score As in the exam....hopefully.......


I need to slim down like seriously. oh wait, you guys watch The Amazing Race 21? If you dont, you must! It is a total blast! It makes you feel like racing too. LOL. okay. im kinda speechless now.



 Alright, I'll stop here then. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment