Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Ex-Couple.

Characters : Hillary Rudolph , Keith Lantern , Aiden & Jayden Dion (Twins) , Jennifer Hillcrest , Ashley Carter , Basti Densel, Ryan Hansworth.


The Ex-Couple : Chapter 1

     ''Aiden, can you stop eating and help me? Dude, I'm in a crisis now!'' said Keith. ''Dude, it's just Ashley...chill.'' said Aiden. ''I don't get it, you had the best girlfriend during Senior year but you had to ruin it.'' said Jayden. ''Ruin what? What best girlfriend?'' asked Keith. ''Seriously? 2 years after Senior prom night and you forget everything?'' asked Jayden. ''What the hell are you talking about?'' asked Keith. ''Hillary.'' said Aiden and Jayden in unison. Keith frowned a little as he heard the name Hillary. 2 years ago, Keith had a girlfriend called Hillary. Hillary is unlike the other girls in college. She doesn't bully people, or doesn't seek attention from the popular students. She is just an average student in college. Meanwhile, Keith, he is the most popular guy in the college, he is also the captain of the soccer team and most of the girls in the college wants him so badly especially Ashley, the head captain of the cheerleading squad. Ashley is the Queen Bee in the college, she is mean to all her cheer members and she always like to pick on Hillary. Keith dated Hillary for a year and during the announcing of Senior Prom Homecoming King and Queen, he told Hillary that he dated her because it was just a dare. Hillary was humiliated in front of the whole college. Of course, she broke up with him and thus, they never talked or see each other since then.

Keith let out a long sigh. ''Do you really have to talk about her?'' asked Keith. As Aiden were about to speak, he was interrupted by a waitress. ''Hello, here's your Double Shot Latte, Iced Cappuccino and Green Tea Latte. Enjoy your dri- Keith?'' said the waitress. ''Jennifer?'' said Keith as he looked at the waitress. ''What are you doing here?'' ''Well, it's pretty obvious that I'm working here.'' ''You are working here?'' ''Yes and Hi Twinnies.'' said Jennifer. ''Oh god, you never stop with the Twinnies calling.'' said Aiden as he took a sip of his Iced Cappuccino. Jennifer chuckled, ''So how are you three doing lately?'' she asked as she took the seat next to Jayden. ''Great.'' said Keith. ''Yeah right, this dude is in a crisis now.'' said Jayden as he held up his Green Tea Latte. ''Crisis? What happen K?'' asked Jennifer in a soft voice. ''Ashley.'' said Aiden and Jayden in unison. Keith moans as he heard the name 'Ashley'. Jennifer chuckled. ''I can't believe you are still dating her, 2 years after what you did to Hill.'' said Jennifer. Keith looked at Jennifer and said, ''Wha-why are you three talking about Hillary when I am actually frustrated over Ashley.'' ''Because you dated Hill and she is my best friend. Dude, don't you feel sad or bad that you humiliate her in front of everyone during the senior prom?'' said Jennifer. ''I-'' ''It was just a dare. Dude, Hill loves you and you had to tell her that ''It was just a dare'', really?'' said Jennifer frustratedly. ''I was forced to do it.'' said Keith as he moans. ''Happy now?'' added Keith. Everyone looked at Keith with silence. ''Do you think I want to do it to Hillary? I was forced ok, Ashley forced me to do it or she will make Hill suffer, I don't want her to suffer because of me, and you guys know that Ashley could do anything to ruin someones life. I don't want Hillary to suffer because of me, that is why I did that to her and my heart breaks into pieces when I saw her cry. Actually I do really thought that this is just a dare, but as time goes by, I realised that I began to fall for her.'' said Keith. Jennifer placed her hand onto Keith's hand and said, ''I am sorry Keith, I didn't kn-'' ''It's okay Jen, it is not your fault.'' said Keith. ''Hey man, cheer up. Jay and I are always here for you.'' said Aiden as he placed his arm over Keith's shoulder. ''Thanks man.'' said Keith.

''One regular Mocha please'' said Hillary. ''Hill, remember we have a date tonight, why are you drinking so much Mocha?'' asked Ryan. ''Oh come on, that date is just a dumb date Ryan.'' said Hillary. ''Hilla-'' ''Shush. I will not go.'' said Hillary as she took her coffee and turn around. ''Hillary?'' said Jennifer. ''Jennifer?'' said Hillary. ''OH MY GOD.'' said Jennifer as she hugged Hillary. '' How are you? I miss you so much.'' said Jennifer. ''I am fine babe. I miss you too Jen! What are you doing here?'' said Hillary. ''Well I worked here and I just finished chatting with the twinnies. '' said Jennifer. ''Oh my, hello Jay and Ai.'' said Hillary. ''And Keith.'' added Hillary.


To be continued......





Ok, so this is the first chapter, i dont know how is it but i think its ok, hopefully ya like it. k bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment